Friday, July 22, 2016

Halloween in July and teaching art classes!

I called my very favorite craft store today to ask about chipboard availability. Neither Michael's or Joann Fabrics could accommodate and so I left the best for last which is Ben Franklin Crafts and Frame shop. Oh, how I love that store and wouldn't you know leading the charmed life that I do I was asked to teach classes! How can I turn that down. Very excited to plan and help women find their artistic voice. I will post the proposed mixed media tag project as soon as I get things planned out.
I couldn't resist the sidewalk sale outside of the store and found a great deal on a hodge podge package of assorted Halloween goodies for my crafting ventures. 


I'm almost finished setting up my shops so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment